Sheraton Cascais Resort

Cascais, UDF De Cascais E Estoril

Referência PHJM420

Partilhar Imóvel

Descrição do imóvel

Cascais - Quinta da Marinha, Sheraton Cascais Resort, a very private and exclusive condominium, with 24-hour security, access control, concierge services, spa, health club, two swimming pools (one heated) and restaurant, in a privileged location , 5 minutes by car from Guincho beach, marina, the center of Cascais and just 25 minutes from Lisbon and the international airport. The surrounding area is characterized by its generous natural green spaces, swimming pools, equestrian centre, health club, international golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, signature restaurants and 5* rated hotels. Apartments of type T1 - T2 - T3 and T3 Duplex and T4, some of the units enjoy private gardens, parking and storage. These properties are marketed in an Investment model, eligible for the attribution of the Golden Visa under the new legislation. Investment Models: Tourism Exploration Agreement managed under the Sheraton brand, part of Marriott International, for a period of 20 years, renewable for periods of 5 years with guaranteed minimum return on investment. Two options: a) 5% per annum for the first 5 years b) 3% per year for the first 10 years. - Owner Use – Use of the property by the owners for up to 12 (4+8) weeks a year, with a maximum limitation of 1 week in high season in the months of July and August. -Type of acquisition: Full Property Payment methods: -Reservation Deposit - €50,000 (Refundable if the investor decides not to complete the purchase, and may be included in the initial CPCV payment) - Promissory Purchase and Sale Agreement (CPCV) 40% of the total investment amount - The remainder of 60% of the total investment value is delivered in the deed. All properties are sold fully furnished and equipped with the following equipment: - Air conditioning (hot and cold) - Central Heating - Domotics - Central aspiration - Double glasses - PVC window frames More information by request


  • Estado USED
  • Início da Construção 2005
  • Fim da Contrução 2008

Localização no mapa

Informação de contacto

Envie mensagem para este imóvel